Actress Rachel Weisz will star in the sexual drama 360, directed by her Constant Gardner auteur, Fernando Meirelles. The story, based on 1900 play Reigen that inspired the French drama La Ronde, tracks pairs of characters through their sexual exploits. Peter Morgan is writing the script.
Posted September 21 2010 — 4:07 PM EDT
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Debut New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Theme Song
- Nearly 8000 Starbucks stores are now 'Pokémon Go' Gyms and PokéStops
- Megan Mullally: 'There is a very good chance' for 'Will & Grace' reboot
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury makes plea for season 2
- 'Pitch' boss on Fox baseball drama's struggle and future
- Meghan Trainor cancels tour stops for vocal rest
- President Obama to appear on 'The Daily Show'
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes