ZBB’s sophomore effort You Get What You Give doesn’t stray far from their platinum-?selling blend of country-frat jams and oceanfront jangles; Jimmy Buffett even guests. The musicianship is impeccable, but the lyrics too often pander to a certain good-time demographic for whom lines like ”La la la la?let it go” might rate as deep. While no one wants an existential crisis at the beach barbecue, these guys really shine when they ditch the polish in favor of some bite. B
You Get What You GiveZBB's sophomore effort You Get What You Give doesn't stray far from their platinum-?selling blend of country-frat jams and oceanfront...You Get What You GiveCountryZBB's sophomore effort You Get What You Give doesn't stray far from their platinum-?selling blend of country-frat jams and oceanfront...2010-09-21
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- See the cover and an excerpt from E.K. Johnston's upcoming novel 'A Thousand Nights' -- exclusive
- Kat Dahlia teases 'I Think I'm In Love' video
- 'Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun previews season finale
- 'Outlander' featurette peeks at Jamie and Claire's future: 'You're tearing my guts out'
- Andy Grammer checks in: What it's like touring with his hit ‘Honey, I’m Good’ -- exclusive
- Rihanna's 'BBHMM' was co-produced by Kanye West
- Are your old Harry Potter books worth anything?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!