ZBB’s sophomore effort You Get What You Give doesn’t stray far from their platinum-?selling blend of country-frat jams and oceanfront jangles; Jimmy Buffett even guests. The musicianship is impeccable, but the lyrics too often pander to a certain good-time demographic for whom lines like ”La la la la?let it go” might rate as deep. While no one wants an existential crisis at the beach barbecue, these guys really shine when they ditch the polish in favor of some bite. B
You Get What You GiveZBB's sophomore effort You Get What You Give doesn't stray far from their platinum-?selling blend of country-frat jams and oceanfront...You Get What You GiveCountryZBB's sophomore effort You Get What You Give doesn't stray far from their platinum-?selling blend of country-frat jams and oceanfront...2010-09-21
Posted September 21 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- Katy Perry's Left Shark returns for Shark Week
- Joni Mitchell's attorney recomments permanent conservator
- Amanda Peterson's mom reflects
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!