ZBB’s sophomore effort You Get What You Give doesn’t stray far from their platinum-?selling blend of country-frat jams and oceanfront jangles; Jimmy Buffett even guests. The musicianship is impeccable, but the lyrics too often pander to a certain good-time demographic for whom lines like ”La la la la?let it go” might rate as deep. While no one wants an existential crisis at the beach barbecue, these guys really shine when they ditch the polish in favor of some bite. B
You Get What You GiveZBB's sophomore effort You Get What You Give doesn't stray far from their platinum-?selling blend of country-frat jams and oceanfront...You Get What You GiveCountryZBB's sophomore effort You Get What You Give doesn't stray far from their platinum-?selling blend of country-frat jams and oceanfront...2010-09-21
Posted September 21 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- Fear the Walking Dead producers reveal how much time season 1 will cover
- The CW moves up premiere dates for 'Jane the Virgin,' 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'
- Jemaine Clement voices a 'mind-reading fart' in exclusive 'Rick and Morty' clip
- John Carpenter pays tribute to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- Patrick Stewart on cocaine is hilarious in 'Blunt Talk' trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!