The Warner Bros. executive shuffle is official. The studio’s long-term president and COO Alan Horn will step down in April and become a consultant while Chairman and CEO Barry Meyer will extend his contract for the next two years. Jeff Robinov, president, Warner Bros. Pictures; Kevin Tsujihara, president, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group; and Bruce Rosenblum, president, Warner Bros. Television Group will share the office of the President, beginning April 1, 2011.
Posted September 22 2010 — 5:09 PM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'