Heart singer-guitarist Nancy Wilson and director Cameron Crowe are divorcing, People reports. Wilson filed papers on Thursday citing irreconcilable differences. She listed June 15, 2008, as the date of their separation. The couple married in 1986 and have 10-year-old twin boys, William and Curtis. Wilson has asked for joint custody.
Posted September 24 2010 — 7:21 AM EDT
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories
- 'Deadpool 2' loses director Tim Miller
- Steve Dillon, 'Preacher' comic book artist and co-creator, dies
- Adam Levine responds to sick teen's heartwarming Maroon 5 cover
- Tom Cruise addresses 'Top Gun 2' rumors: 'We're trying to figure it out'
- 'The Late Show': Stephen Colbert 'takes it to the streets' for interviews with New Yorkers
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie