On Sept. 17, Jenny Masche, 35, who stars in the WE reality series Raising Sextuplets, filed for separation from her husband and co-star, Bryan Masche, 32, according to People. The move came one week after Bryan was arrested in Arizona on Sept. 11, when a heated argument with Jenny resulted in an emergency call to the police. Bryan was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, and threatening domestic violence.
Posted September 28 2010 — 3:58 PM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?