Newly minted American Idol judges Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler took their seats at the judges’ table on Tuesday, joining longtime judge Randy Jackson on the Idol audition set in New Jersey. It looks like Jackson is being rewarded for his nine seasons of Idol duty, nabbing the coveted seat of ex-judge Simon Cowell. Lopez will sit in between Tyler and Jackson, keeping the what’s-a-girl-to-do-when-surrounded-by-a-bunch-of-crazy-boys? vibe going. (10 seasons and counting!)
Posted September 29 2010 — 2:25 PM EDT
- Hannibal star Hugh Dancy cast in Hulu drama series
- Chris Hardwick auditions for 'Fantastic Five,' powers include being a good hugger
- Lifetime to air Jackson family reality series
- Rooster McConaughey says his brother Matthew is welcome on his new show
- Josh Gad says the 'Angry Birds' movie is ‘unexpectedly smart'
- Tim McGraw drops first single from new album
- Seth Meyers plays 'Fortune Cookie or True Detective Quote' on 'Late Night'