Judging by the metaphors David Archuleta employs on his sophomore studio disc — see ”Falling Stars,” ”Elevator,” and ”Parachutes and Airplanes” — life after reality TV has been an up-and-down ride for this fresh-faced Idol finalist. Yet his vocals still gleam with so much dewy naïveté that the music never succumbs to the bitterness it seems to circle. Maybe state-fair meet-and-greets are what the kid was born to do? B
The Other Side of DownJudging by the metaphors David Archuleta employs on his sophomore studio disc — see ''Falling Stars,'' ''Elevator,'' and ''Parachutes and Airplanes'...The Other Side of DownPopJudging by the metaphors David Archuleta employs on his sophomore studio disc — see ''Falling Stars,'' ''Elevator,'' and ''Parachutes and Airplanes'...2010-09-29
GOOD PLACE David Archuleta
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: David Archuleta
Posted September 29 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Turn' exclusive sneak peek: George Washington greets the famous Frenchman, Lafayette
- Chris Pratt: Why I'm ready to get away from Hollywood
- See a first look at Matt Damon in Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!