With commercial radio all about that urban groove thing these days, it’s little wonder that the Scottish singer KT Tunstall decorates her Lilith Fair-style songwriting chops with electro-pop beats on her third studio album, Tiger Suit. She mixes it up with California song doctors Linda Perry and Greg Kurstin, but this is no sellout move. Tunstall keeps enough off-kilter grit in her voice to make the claim in ”(Still a) Weirdo” stick. B+
THE ENTERTAINER KT Tunstall
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: KT Tunstall
Posted September 29 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters