Fred Durst, who’s currently touring across Europe with his old band, Limp Bizkit, will direct his third feature film, a Pulp-Fictiony action-comedy titled Pawn Shop Chronicles. The Los Angeles Times reports that the musician-turned-filmmaker is set to take Adam Minarovich’s script, about how a missing wedding ring gets the hero in deep with meth addicts and skinheads, into production in early 2011. Durst has previously helmed The Education of Charlie Banks (2007) and The Longshots (2008).
Posted October 1 2010 — 10:14 AM EDT
- Vicious Brothers to direct script by writer of 'You're Next,' 'The Guest'
- Check out behind-the-scenes footage from 'Bad Blood' music video
- New Spider-Man comic will focus on young Peter Parker
- TIFF announces all-star lineup for 2015
- Michael Jackson's white glove is up for auction for $20,000
- How one comic book is tackling female sexuality in totally new ways
- Director Jon Watts on how 'Cop Car' helped him land 'Spider-Man'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!