Fred Durst, who’s currently touring across Europe with his old band, Limp Bizkit, will direct his third feature film, a Pulp-Fictiony action-comedy titled Pawn Shop Chronicles. The Los Angeles Times reports that the musician-turned-filmmaker is set to take Adam Minarovich’s script, about how a missing wedding ring gets the hero in deep with meth addicts and skinheads, into production in early 2011. Durst has previously helmed The Education of Charlie Banks (2007) and The Longshots (2008).
Posted October 1 2010 — 10:14 AM EDT
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!