Fred Durst, who’s currently touring across Europe with his old band, Limp Bizkit, will direct his third feature film, a Pulp-Fictiony action-comedy titled Pawn Shop Chronicles. The Los Angeles Times reports that the musician-turned-filmmaker is set to take Adam Minarovich’s script, about how a missing wedding ring gets the hero in deep with meth addicts and skinheads, into production in early 2011. Durst has previously helmed The Education of Charlie Banks (2007) and The Longshots (2008).
Posted October 1 2010 — 10:14 AM EDT
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!