Fred Durst, who’s currently touring across Europe with his old band, Limp Bizkit, will direct his third feature film, a Pulp-Fictiony action-comedy titled Pawn Shop Chronicles. The Los Angeles Times reports that the musician-turned-filmmaker is set to take Adam Minarovich’s script, about how a missing wedding ring gets the hero in deep with meth addicts and skinheads, into production in early 2011. Durst has previously helmed The Education of Charlie Banks (2007) and The Longshots (2008).
Posted October 1 2010 — 10:14 AM EDT
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard
- Twitter challenges users to #MakeASongTitleLonger
- Viola Davis opens up about struggling with childhood hunger in PSA
- NBC developing Noah's Ark... in space!
- Edward Snowden appearing live via satellite for 'Snowden' screening
- Joe Biden compares U.S. foreign policy to 'Ghostbusters'