Fred Durst, who’s currently touring across Europe with his old band, Limp Bizkit, will direct his third feature film, a Pulp-Fictiony action-comedy titled Pawn Shop Chronicles. The Los Angeles Times reports that the musician-turned-filmmaker is set to take Adam Minarovich’s script, about how a missing wedding ring gets the hero in deep with meth addicts and skinheads, into production in early 2011. Durst has previously helmed The Education of Charlie Banks (2007) and The Longshots (2008).
Posted October 1 2010 — 10:14 AM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!