Fred Durst, who’s currently touring across Europe with his old band, Limp Bizkit, will direct his third feature film, a Pulp-Fictiony action-comedy titled Pawn Shop Chronicles. The Los Angeles Times reports that the musician-turned-filmmaker is set to take Adam Minarovich’s script, about how a missing wedding ring gets the hero in deep with meth addicts and skinheads, into production in early 2011. Durst has previously helmed The Education of Charlie Banks (2007) and The Longshots (2008).
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Watch Ethan Hawke, Jimmy Fallon channel their inner Bob Dylan to sing a few lullabies
- References in Sufjan Stevens' 'Carrie & Lowell,' explained
- Kevin James parodies 'Furious 7' as Paul Blart
- 'A Place To Call Home': 7 reasons to watch Australia's sexiest period soap
- Audi commercial features new 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'Ant-Man' footage
- See the cover of James Dashner's 'The Game of Lives'
- Nick Jonas goes to raves, drives psychedelic golf cart in new 'Chains' video
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!