Fred Durst, who’s currently touring across Europe with his old band, Limp Bizkit, will direct his third feature film, a Pulp-Fictiony action-comedy titled Pawn Shop Chronicles. The Los Angeles Times reports that the musician-turned-filmmaker is set to take Adam Minarovich’s script, about how a missing wedding ring gets the hero in deep with meth addicts and skinheads, into production in early 2011. Durst has previously helmed The Education of Charlie Banks (2007) and The Longshots (2008).
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Syfy and Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television developing 'Brave New World' series
- 'Nick Arcade' creators reunite for new game show on Kickstarter
- 'Criminal Minds' finale sneak peek: Will the BAU find Kate's daughter?
- 'Once Upon a Time' finale first look: Who's going to die?
- Chipotle essay contest for students lets winners get published -- on Chipotle cups
- Mariah Carey to perform at 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- Kygo turns Tove Lo's 'Habits (Stay High)' into the piano ballad you need
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!