A fire damaged Peter Jackson’s production facilities near Wellington, New Zealand, possibly adding further delays to his troubled movie The Hobbit. According to MediaWorks NZ, a blaze broke out on Friday afternoon and lasted for nearly three hours before firefighters could put it out. No one was injured, but a spokesperson for Jackson’s company said that the damaged workshop would’ve been used for work on The Hobbit. The cause of the fire was still unknown.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Will Poulter cast as Pennywise in Cary Fukunaga's 'It'
- Jimmy Fallon and Blur sing 'Tender' and it's, well, tender
- Joss Whedon just quit Twitter again
- Barbara Crampton-starring horror movie 'We Are Still Here' to haunt cinemas June 5
- 'The Simpsons' renewed for two more seasons
- About that Green Bay Packers cameo in 'Pitch Perfect 2'...
- John Wick 2 is happening
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!