A fire damaged Peter Jackson’s production facilities near Wellington, New Zealand, possibly adding further delays to his troubled movie The Hobbit. According to MediaWorks NZ, a blaze broke out on Friday afternoon and lasted for nearly three hours before firefighters could put it out. No one was injured, but a spokesperson for Jackson’s company said that the damaged workshop would’ve been used for work on The Hobbit. The cause of the fire was still unknown.
Posted October 1 2010 — 11:06 AM EDT
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie