The auction of the personal items belonging to The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice, originally scheduled for Aug. 22, has been canceled, People reports. In lieu of a public auction, a legal rep for the family confirmed that a private sale will be held to “maximize the amount of money the Giudice family receives for their valuables.” The Giudices filed for bankruptcy in October 2009 after accumulating almost $11 million in debt, and have been accused of hidden assets and undervalued items not listed on their bankruptcy filing.
Posted October 1 2010 — 4:43 PM EDT
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard