The auction of the personal items belonging to The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice, originally scheduled for Aug. 22, has been canceled, People reports. In lieu of a public auction, a legal rep for the family confirmed that a private sale will be held to “maximize the amount of money the Giudice family receives for their valuables.” The Giudices filed for bankruptcy in October 2009 after accumulating almost $11 million in debt, and have been accused of hidden assets and undervalued items not listed on their bankruptcy filing.
Posted October 1 2010 — 4:43 PM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel