Parker Spitzer, the new CNN talk show starring columnist Kathleen Parker and former governor of New York Eliot Spitzer, attracted only 454,000 viewers during its debut Monday night, according to the Los Angeles Times. By comparison, Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor tallied 3.1 million viewers and MSNBC’s Countdown with Keith Olbermann registered 1.1 million viewers during the same 8 p.m. time frame. Parker Spitzer replaced Campbell Brown, which premiered to 1.3 million viewers two years ago.
Posted October 5 2010 — 9:49 PM EDT
- Kate McKinnon's Angela Merkel mocks Trump on 'SNL'
- 'SNL' shows the world through Donald Trump's eyes
- Bryan Cranston brings back Walter White for 'SNL' Trump sketch
- The first reactions to 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' are here
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage