Michael Connelly has cranked out at least one book a year for nearly two decades. This year’s production, the workmanlike The Reversal, is his third in 18 months. It reunites LAPD detective Harry Bosch and his half brother, slick defense attorney Mickey Haller. But this time, Haller preposterously agrees to switch sides, working as a special prosecutor against an accused child killer who’s not nearly as compelling as Connelly’s best villains. B
The ReversalMichael Connelly has cranked out at least one book a year for nearly two decades. This year's production, the workmanlike The Reversal,...The ReversalFiction, Mystery and ThrillerMichael ConnellyMichael Connelly has cranked out at least one book a year for nearly two decades. This year's production, the workmanlike The Reversal,...2010-10-06Little Brown & Company
The Reversal by Michael Connelly
Genre: Fiction, Mystery and Thriller; Author: Michael Connelly; Publisher: Little Brown & Company
Posted October 6 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Comic-Con: See photos from the Harley Quinn costume contest
- 16 can't-miss Comic-Con Boomerangs from EW's Instagram account
- '24: Legacy' exists in same Jack Bauer universe
- 'Sherlock' Comic-Con panel reveals three key names to tease season 4
- Miles Teller joins Keith Urban onstage for 'My Girl'
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Supernatural' reveals Sam's fate
- Leslie Jones calls for peace after racist Twitter posts: 'Hug someone'