Michael Connelly has cranked out at least one book a year for nearly two decades. This year’s production, the workmanlike The Reversal, is his third in 18 months. It reunites LAPD detective Harry Bosch and his half brother, slick defense attorney Mickey Haller. But this time, Haller preposterously agrees to switch sides, working as a special prosecutor against an accused child killer who’s not nearly as compelling as Connelly’s best villains. B
The ReversalMichael Connelly has cranked out at least one book a year for nearly two decades. This year's production, the workmanlike The Reversal,...The ReversalFiction, Mystery and ThrillerMichael ConnellyMichael Connelly has cranked out at least one book a year for nearly two decades. This year's production, the workmanlike The Reversal,...2010-10-06Little Brown & Company
The Reversal by Michael Connelly
Genre: Fiction, Mystery and Thriller; Author: Michael Connelly; Publisher: Little Brown & Company
Posted October 6 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Zachary Levi and Neil Patrick Harris compete in 'Laser Maze' on 'Best Time Ever'
- Beach House announce surprise sixth album, due next week
- The 'Sherlock' Christmas special trailer is here!
- 'Old Yeller' actor Kevin Corcoran dies at 66
- Lance Bass says someone 'inappropriately' touched him during early *NSYNC days
- Tom Petty addresses past heroin addiction in new biography
- 'Chicago Med' adds 'Alias' alum