Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders will be tackling a real-life superhero with their next TV project. Sources confirm that the longtime Smallville showrunners are teaming with uberproducer McG on The Last Hope, a potential new CBS drama loosely based on professional finder-of-lost-loves (and star of WE tv’s reality series The Locator) Troy Dunn. The project, from Warner Bros. Television, is being eyed for next fall. Peterson and Souders are currently hard at work on the 10th and final season of Smallville.
Posted October 7 2010 — 3:12 PM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories