Prosecutors have told People they will not charge Russell Brand for his run-in with a paparazzo at Los Angeles International Airport last month. Brand will, however, attend a hearing Nov. 19 with the cameraman, who made a citizen’s arrest by booking Brand on suspicion of battery. (Brand allegedly shoved the paparazzo, who was taking pictures of the comedian and his fiancé, Katy Perry.) Neither party are looking to press charges against one another.
Posted October 8 2010 — 12:03 PM EDT
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday