Prosecutors have told People they will not charge Russell Brand for his run-in with a paparazzo at Los Angeles International Airport last month. Brand will, however, attend a hearing Nov. 19 with the cameraman, who made a citizen’s arrest by booking Brand on suspicion of battery. (Brand allegedly shoved the paparazzo, who was taking pictures of the comedian and his fiancé, Katy Perry.) Neither party are looking to press charges against one another.
Posted October 8 2010 — 12:03 PM EDT
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'
- Bob Dylan finally acknowledges his Nobel Prize
- Why 'Pumpkinhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- New 'Rambo' movie in the works without Sylvester Stallone
- 'The Big Lebowski' spin-off first look: John Turturro returns