The Discovery Kids channel will be replaced by a new children’s network, The Hub, starting at 10 a.m. ET this weekend. The Hasbro-backed channel is aimed at a 6-year-old to 11-year-old audience. Hasbro kicked in $300 million last year to form the joint venture with Discovery Communications. Programming will include Transformers Prime, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Jim Henson’s Fraggle Rock, Meerkat Manor, Men in Black, Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventures, The Twisted Whiskers Show, and Batman Beyond.
Posted October 8 2010 — 5:50 AM EDT
- Why William Castle's 'Strait-Jacket' is the perfect Halloween movie
- 'Rocky Horror' ratings no 'Grease'
- 'Real World' couple celebrates 15 years of marriage
- 'Nocturnal Animals' trailer: Love turns to nightmare for Amy Adams
- WATCH: Bryce Dallas Howard on how 'Black Mirror' season 3 resonates now
- Could Judge Judy take the bench on 'The Mindy Project'?
- Hilary Swank was once offered $9.5 million less than her male costar