Facebook co-founder Sean Parker has donated $100,000 to support Proposition 19, a California ballot measure that would legalize marijuana, reports the Associated Press. Parker’s contribution was reported in campaign finance filings that were made available this week. Another Facebook founder, Dustin Moskovitz, has donated $70,000 to Proposition 19, which includes $50,000 last month. Parker and Moskovitz no longer work at Facebook, although they retain ownership stakes in the social networking site.
Posted October 9 2010 — 4:57 PM EDT
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big