Facebook co-founder Sean Parker has donated $100,000 to support Proposition 19, a California ballot measure that would legalize marijuana, reports the Associated Press. Parker’s contribution was reported in campaign finance filings that were made available this week. Another Facebook founder, Dustin Moskovitz, has donated $70,000 to Proposition 19, which includes $50,000 last month. Parker and Moskovitz no longer work at Facebook, although they retain ownership stakes in the social networking site.
Posted October 9 2010 — 4:57 PM EDT
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories
- 'Deadpool 2' loses director Tim Miller
- Steve Dillon, 'Preacher' comic book artist and co-creator, dies
- Adam Levine responds to sick teen's heartwarming Maroon 5 cover
- Tom Cruise addresses 'Top Gun 2' rumors: 'We're trying to figure it out'
- 'The Late Show': Stephen Colbert 'takes it to the streets' for interviews with New Yorkers
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie