Kelsey Grammer’s girlfriend Kayte Walsh has suffered a miscarriage, according to a statement she released to People. “We lost our unborn child about six weeks ago,” the couple said jointly. “ We would like to thank all of those who expressed kindness and concern but we needed a little time to heal, time to find some solace before we publicly acknowledged our loss.” The Fraiser actor, 55, and Walsh, 29, announced in August that they would be parents. The baby was to have been the first for the couple together and Grammer’s fifth child.
Posted October 9 2010 — 2:13 PM EDT
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday