Kody Brown’s big family is now even bigger: TLC is confirming that the polygamist featured in the TLC reality show Sister Wives married fiance Robyn Sullivan, according to E!online. The private ceremony, which took place in May, will not be televised, but the reception will be featured in the show’s final episode. Sullivan brings three children from a previous marriage to this union; Brown now has four wives and 16 kids. The Utah County Attorney’s office has not yet decided whether Brown and his spouses will be charged with felony bigamy.
Posted October 10 2010 — 11:17 PM EDT
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- Highlights from J.K. Rowling's 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay
- 'SNL': Emma Stone, John Cena, Casey Affleck are final hosts of 2016
- Shia LaBeouf calls out Drake, Lil Yachty in new freestyle rap
- T.J. Miller on 'Raiders' and a bag of Cheetos from Steven Spielberg
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big