ABC’s Dancing With the Stars drew Monday’s biggest audience with 19.8 million viewers, according to overnight ratings from Nielsen. CBS’ Two and a Half Men may have followed with 13.2 million but won the ad-favored 18-49 demo with a 4.3 rating/10 share. The alphabet network claimed the third spot with Castle nabbing 12.1 million viewers, while CBS rounded out the top-five with two of its more successful new series, Mike & Molly with 10.8 million viewers and Hawaii Five-0 with 10.5 million.
Posted October 12 2010 — 12:52 PM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale