A man was arrested Tuesday afternoon at Paris Hilton’s L.A. home for allegedly riding his bicycle past a security checkpoint and then proceeding to bang on the socialite’s door, according to the Los Angeles Times. Security guards made a citizen’s arrest, and the suspect was later booked at a Van Nuys police station on suspicion of battery against a guard. This is the second time in recent months that an intruder has made his way to Hilton’s gated residence. In August, a 31-year-old man was arrested and charged with burglary after attempting to break into Hilton’s house.
Posted October 12 2010 — 8:58 PM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop