Jessalyn Gilsig, the actress who plays Terri Schuester on Glee, has filed for divorce from her producer husband Bobby Salomon, People reports. The couple have been separated for almost a year; they had been married six years. Gilsig and Salomon have one daughter, Penelope, 4; the pair – who cite irreconcilable differences as the cause of the split – will share custody.
Posted October 13 2010 — 5:54 PM EDT
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast