You can soon add “feature film director” to Neil Patrick Harris’ already crowded resume. The How I Met Your Mother star (and Emmy host, and Rent director) is aiming to make his feature directorial debut with the romantic comedy Aaron and Sarah, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Emma Roberts and Josh Hutcherson are also attached to star in the independent film, which follows the friendship of two teenagers through their four years of high school. Originally titled B.F.F., the project reportedly had David O. Russell attached to direct before Harris.
Posted October 13 2010 — 8:05 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony