Dane Cook’s half-brother, who’d pleaded guilty to embezzling millions of dollars from the comedian while serving as his business manager, is going to jail for five to six years, according to People. Darryl McCauley admitted to stealing from his brother, at one point writing himself a $3 million check from Cook’s account.
Posted October 14 2010 — 10:59 AM EDT
- The Tao of Kenny Chesney
- Martin Short and Steve Martin goof around on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Ricky Gervais with a Donald Trump impersonator
- Julia Roberts asks fans to donate to GLSEN for her birthday
- 'Superstore': Colton Dunn talks onscreen rivalries in Halloween episode