The Oct. 20 episode of MythBusters in which Jamie and Adam find out what really happens when “the poop hits the fan” could produce the most cringe-worthy Discovery Channel moment since Bear Grylls gave himself an enema on Man vs. Wild. Below, watch two clips. The first shows the guys scooping a sample from a bucket of dog poop and putting it through tests to determine the specs (like “stickiness”) of the hygienic artificial excrement they’ll create for their big experiment. The second shows Adam determining how one best hurls poop 30 mph at a target with certain levels of accuracy and consistency. I s— you not.
Posted October 14 2010 — 3:15 PM EDT
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big