Werner Herzog pulled a pre-beard Joaquin Phoenix out of a car wreck, hip-hop star T.I. convinced a suicidal man not to jump from a 22-story building in Atlanta on Wednesday, the AP reports. The rapper had heard about the situation on the radio and drove over to see if he could help, offering to speak with the potential jumper if he would come down. “I told him it ain’t that bad. It’ll get better, to put the time and effort into making it better,” T.I. told the AP. “I just reminded him … that I know. It looks bad right now, but it can turn around.” This comes only two days before T.I. is scheduled to appear in court for a parole hearing stemming from a drug arrest earlier this year.He can do whatever he likes, and apparently what he likes to do is save lives. In the best celebrity heroism story since
Posted October 14 2010 — 9:25 AM EDT
- Joan Rivers remembered during special episode of 'Fashion Police'
- Jimmy Kimmel unveils new 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- Jason Sudeikis plays Drinko with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!