President Barack Obama will appear on the Dec. 8 episode of Mythbusters, the Discovery Channel’s series that goes to all lengths to explain how science really works. In the episode, the president will challenge the show’s hosts, Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman, to explain the Greek legend of Archimedes, who is credited with setting the invading Roman navy on fire with only mirrors and reflected sunlight.
Posted October 18 2010 — 10:13 AM EDT
- 'Twilight' vs. 'Life and Death': A sexy vampire glossary
- 'We Are Still Here': How they created the year's creepiest ghosts
- 'Grandfathered' snags 'Agent Carter' star as love interest
- Jared Leto stayed in character on 'Suicide Squad' set
- New Cosby accuser files lawsuit: 'It is my hope that he will in fact face justice'
- Nina Dobrev explains why she's the scariest cast member in 'The Final Girls'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Robert Kirkman promises 'awesome boat stuff' in season 2