President Barack Obama will appear on the Dec. 8 episode of Mythbusters, the Discovery Channel’s series that goes to all lengths to explain how science really works. In the episode, the president will challenge the show’s hosts, Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman, to explain the Greek legend of Archimedes, who is credited with setting the invading Roman navy on fire with only mirrors and reflected sunlight.
Posted October 18 2010 — 10:13 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters