President Barack Obama will appear on the Dec. 8 episode of Mythbusters, the Discovery Channel’s series that goes to all lengths to explain how science really works. In the episode, the president will challenge the show’s hosts, Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman, to explain the Greek legend of Archimedes, who is credited with setting the invading Roman navy on fire with only mirrors and reflected sunlight.
Posted October 18 2010 — 10:13 AM EDT
- Ellie Goulding and James Corden sing 'Love Me Like You Do' in 8 music styles
- How and why the 'Creed' team resurrected the 'Rocky' theme song
- Spike Lee is 'glad' the Laquan McDonald video was released
- Chris Evans & RDJ discuss the struggles of filming 'Civil War' in 'Hotlanta'
- The Knocks share 10 songs they love from women in pop
- Krysten Ritter discusses spoiler politics (while spoiling 'Homeland')
- Charli XCX made a documentary about being a woman in the music industry