A woman who says her 15-year-old daughter appeared without permission on an episode of The Tyra Banks Show about “teen sex addicts” is suing the TV host for $3 million, the Associated Press reports. Beverly McClendon is asking a court to stop the episode from airing again, and for millions in damages since it already “was undoubtedly watched by sexual deviants, perverts and pedophiles.” A representative for Banks declined to comment on this story.
Posted October 18 2010 — 8:52 AM EDT
- 'Stranger Things' star Millie Bobby Brown on being a Halloween costume
- 'Superstore': See which character has the craziest Halloween costume
- Ricky Gervais has aging pendulums and cucumbers on the brain
- Samantha Bee interviews women world leaders about facing misogyny
- 'Shaun the Sheep Movie' is officially getting a sequel
- Will Ferrell brings back Harry Carey to celebrate Cubs win
- President Obama admits to laughing at Donald Trump 'most of the time'