Buddy Valastro, the star of Cake Boss and owner of Carlo’s Bakery in Hoboken, N.J., is expecting a fourth child with his wife, Lisa. People reports the baby will be born in February. “Lisa and I are thrilled to be welcoming our fourth child into the world,” the reality star told People. “Our three children are looking forward to adding a new brother and sister.” And fans of Cake Boss should look forward to seeing the drama of Lisa’s pregnancy: The baby will serve as a storyline during the next season of the TLC show.
Posted October 19 2010 — 3:14 PM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories