Following news that Max Weinberg would not be joining Conan O’Brien for his new TBS show, the late-night host announced that his new in-house music will be performed by The Basic Cable Band, led by guitarist Jimmy Vivino, who worked with O’Brien on The Tonight Show and Late Night with Conan O’Brien. The band also includes other familiar faces: Scott Healy (keyboards), Mike Merritt (bass), Mark Pender (trumpet), Richie “LaBamba” Rosenberg (trombone), James Wormworth (drums), as well as Jerry Vivino (saxophone, woodwinds and vocals). O’Brien’s self-titled late night show debuts Nov. 8.
Posted October 19 2010 — 12:51 PM EDT
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- 'The Big Bang Theory' shocker: Bernadette's big news!
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996