Jimmy McMillan is not going to be the next governor of New York, but the candidate from the Rent is Too Damn High Party – and karate expert – nevertheless stole the show at last night’s gubernatorial debate. (See video embedded after the jump.) Mr. T’s grandfather makes a good point (rent is too damn high in this state), but I’m not sure his narrow platform will carry the day. If only he had a song or something. Wait. What? He does? Oh. For more information about his campaign, combined with the soulful “Rent is Too Damn High” remix, check out his website. I smell a cabinet post: Secretary of State the Truth!
Posted October 19 2010 — 2:40 PM EDT
- 'The Mummy' director on the big surprises in that new trailer
- Bob Dylan provides speech for Nobel Prize banquet he won't attend
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners