The former Jet Blue flight attendant known for cursing out a passenger on a plane’s P.A. system before making a dramatic exit via emergency evacuation slide at New York’s JFK Airport in August pleaded guilty to two counts of criminal mischief under a plea deal, CNN reports. Steven Slater will appear on Larry King Live to discuss the incident at 9 p.m. EST Oct. 26.
Posted October 20 2010 — 8:54 AM EDT
- 'Vampire Diaries' boss talks bringing characters back
- 'Superstore': Nichole Bloom on working with four dogs onscreen
- Billy Eichner makes Tina a witch on 'Bob’s Burgers'
- Unreleased Prince music coming in 2017
- Weird Al turned the final presidential debate into a song
- Colbert rips Trump again for election comments
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'The Walking Dead,' obviously