John Sheffield, who played Tarzan’s son, “Boy,” in the 1930s and 1940s, died at age 79 on Friday, according to The Los Angeles Times. His wife, Patty Sheffield, told the Times that the retired actor fell off a ladder while pruning a palm tree.
Posted October 20 2010 — 4:42 PM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creators on 'hero' Felix saving two different clones
- Legendary closes deal on Dwayne Johnson action project set in China
- 'Preacher' pilot: Hear the directors' commentary online
- Chance the Rapper, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne have 'No Problem' in video
- Red Hot Chili Peppers share chill new song 'The Getaway'
- Khloé Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom — again
- Justin Bieber, Skrillex facing lawsuit over 'Sorry'