John Sheffield, who played Tarzan’s son, “Boy,” in the 1930s and 1940s, died at age 79 on Friday, according to The Los Angeles Times. His wife, Patty Sheffield, told the Times that the retired actor fell off a ladder while pruning a palm tree.
Posted October 20 2010 — 4:42 PM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade