Derek Zoolander, Ben Stiller’s dimwitted model from the 2001 movie, will be reborn as a cartoon on the Internet. The actor told the New York Times that he’ll voice the character in a series of animated digital shorts, and that he hopes actors from the original film, like Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell, will also be involved.
Posted October 21 2010 — 11:47 AM EDT
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake