Last season’s Oscar rivals, Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep, are attached to the untitled Michael Patrick King (Sex and the City) project recently acquired by Universal. And if that weren’t enough star-power, Oprah Winfrey will also appear. In the comedy, set around a home-shopping TV channel, the three ladies “make their way through the maze of mania that surrounds marketing, marriages and the media,” according to a Universal statement.
Posted October 22 2010 — 3:29 PM EDT
- Jemaine Clement voices a 'mind-reading fart' in exclusive 'Rick and Morty' clip
- John Carpenter pays tribute to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- Patrick Stewart on cocaine is hilarious in 'Blunt Talk' trailer
- Wrestling great Roddy Piper dies
- See the exclusive first trailer of 'First Times with Jenn and Jack'
- Lauryn Hill covered Nina Simone's 'Feeling Good'
- See Netflix's official logo for Marvel's 'Jessica Jones'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!