Last season’s Oscar rivals, Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep, are attached to the untitled Michael Patrick King (Sex and the City) project recently acquired by Universal. And if that weren’t enough star-power, Oprah Winfrey will also appear. In the comedy, set around a home-shopping TV channel, the three ladies “make their way through the maze of mania that surrounds marketing, marriages and the media,” according to a Universal statement.
Posted October 22 2010 — 3:29 PM EDT
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take