Last season’s Oscar rivals, Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep, are attached to the untitled Michael Patrick King (Sex and the City) project recently acquired by Universal. And if that weren’t enough star-power, Oprah Winfrey will also appear. In the comedy, set around a home-shopping TV channel, the three ladies “make their way through the maze of mania that surrounds marketing, marriages and the media,” according to a Universal statement.
Posted October 22 2010 — 3:29 PM EDT
- MTV just debuted a new trailer for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Demi Lovato performs 'Cool For The Summer' with Iggy Azalea at VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' star Kim Dickens on the moment that 'destroyed' Madison
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner Dave Erickson breaks down 'So Close, Yet So Far'
- Wes Craven, 'Nightmare on Elm Street' filmmaker, dies at 76
- Nicki Minaj blasts Miley Cyrus at VMAs 2015
- The Weeknd brings Kanye West to his feet with 'Can't Feel My Face' at VMAs
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!