Last season’s Oscar rivals, Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep, are attached to the untitled Michael Patrick King (Sex and the City) project recently acquired by Universal. And if that weren’t enough star-power, Oprah Winfrey will also appear. In the comedy, set around a home-shopping TV channel, the three ladies “make their way through the maze of mania that surrounds marketing, marriages and the media,” according to a Universal statement.
Posted October 22 2010 — 3:29 PM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!