People reports that TJ Lavin’s health has improved since a motorcycle bike accident left him in critical condition. The MTV host can now breathe without the help of tubes, and has begun to speak to his family. Lavin was checked into a Las Vegas hospital Oct. 14 following the crash; doctors say he’ll need to attend rehab for his brain to fully recover from the accident.
Posted October 22 2010 — 5:56 PM EDT
- Strong first reactions to 'Rogue One' hit after premiere
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'