the chorus of tweets touting The Hunger Games. Tyra Banks, who’s in the midst of writing her own entry into the Western canon, just mentioned that she finished Catching Fire, the second book in Suzanne Collins’ trilogy. How good did she think it was? “Soooooo good!!!” That is especially impressive, since six o’s and three exclamation points is the highest possible score in Tyra’s rating system. (By comparison, she thought Twilight was “Soooo good!!” and she broke with critical consensus by only giving the new Franzen a tepid “Soo good!”)Yet another celebrity has joined
Posted October 22 2010 — 12:32 PM EDT
- Vicious Brothers to direct script by writer of 'You're Next,' 'The Guest'
- Check out behind-the-scenes footage from 'Bad Blood' music video
- New Spider-Man comic will focus on young Peter Parker
- TIFF announces all-star lineup for 2015
- Michael Jackson's white glove is up for auction for $20,000
- How one comic book is tackling female sexuality in totally new ways
- Director Jon Watts on how 'Cop Car' helped him land 'Spider-Man'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!