CBS is following up its success with Undercover Boss with another celebrity-out-of-water series. The Same Name swaps celebrities with commonfolk who, yes, have their same name. “Show will follow the celeb and the non-pro as they spend time walking in each other’s shoes, with an emphasis on light-hearted humor and heart as the celebs are reminded of how the other half lives,” according to Variety.
Posted October 25 2010 — 10:14 AM EDT
- From Bush to Obama, Tiger Woods reviews presidents' golf game
- 'Black Mirror' season 3 binge guide
- 'Doctor Strange' clip: Benedict Cumberbatch readies for magical combat
- 'The Walking Dead': Robert Kirkman teases the 'ever-present threat'
- 'Mom' exclusive: Chris Pratt to star as Anna Faris' love interest
- Hulu Hot List: Zombies are coming with these undead films and shows
- John Grisham's 'The Whistler' Chapter 5