The Witmark Demos: 1962-1964 (The Bootleg Series Vol. 9), this two-CD set of early demos from Bob Dylan’s folkie phase, includes familiar tunes and a bunch of solid obscurities. If there’s nothing truly revelatory, it’s still a dandy opportunity to eavesdrop on the future mouthpiece of a generation finding his voice (sometimes awkwardly). And it’s a hoot hearing our hero occasionally get tangled up in his own ? verbosity. B
The Witmark Demos, 1962-1964The Witmark Demos: 1962-1964 (The Bootleg Series Vol. 9), this two-CD set of early demos from Bob Dylan's folkie phase, includes familiar...The Witmark Demos, 1962-1964FolkThe Witmark Demos: 1962-1964 (The Bootleg Series Vol. 9), this two-CD set of early demos from Bob Dylan's folkie phase, includes familiar...2010-10-25
MAN ON THE STREET Bob Dylan (David Gahr)
Genre: Folk; Lead Performer: Bob Dylan
Posted October 25 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!