The Witmark Demos: 1962-1964 (The Bootleg Series Vol. 9), this two-CD set of early demos from Bob Dylan’s folkie phase, includes familiar tunes and a bunch of solid obscurities. If there’s nothing truly revelatory, it’s still a dandy opportunity to eavesdrop on the future mouthpiece of a generation finding his voice (sometimes awkwardly). And it’s a hoot hearing our hero occasionally get tangled up in his own ? verbosity. B
MAN ON THE STREET Bob Dylan (David Gahr)
Genre: Folk; Lead Performer: Bob Dylan; Status: In Season
Posted October 25 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters