Good Charlotte made hay in the early 2000s by pointing their mall-friendly mockery at the ”Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous” — until they adopted that lifestyle themselves. Cardiology, the pop-punk band?s fifth album, struggles to stay relevant. ”I?ve never felt so alive!” singer Joel Madden declares on the tepid ”Alive.” ”We?re alive now,” he adds a song later. Though his heart hasn?t failed him, unfortunately his ear for hooks has. C
CardiologyGood Charlotte made hay in the early 2000s by pointing their mall-friendly mockery at the ''Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'' — until they adopted...CardiologyPopGood Charlotte made hay in the early 2000s by pointing their mall-friendly mockery at the ''Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'' — until they adopted...2010-10-26
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Good Charlotte
Posted October 26 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- T-Pain took over EW's Instagram for the VMAs
- 5 Seconds of Summer wins 2015 Song of the Summer VMA for 'She's Kinda Hot'
- The MTV VMAs winners list for 2015
- Billy Ray Cyrus is live-tweeting the VMAs
- Here's how Miley Cyrus arrived on the MTV VMAs red carpet
- Taylor Swift brought her 'Bad Blood' squad to the VMAs red carpet
- Robin Williams' daughter shares touching tribute to Oliver Sacks
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!