Good Charlotte made hay in the early 2000s by pointing their mall-friendly mockery at the ”Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous” — until they adopted that lifestyle themselves. Cardiology, the pop-punk band?s fifth album, struggles to stay relevant. ”I?ve never felt so alive!” singer Joel Madden declares on the tepid ”Alive.” ”We?re alive now,” he adds a song later. Though his heart hasn?t failed him, unfortunately his ear for hooks has. C
CardiologyGood Charlotte made hay in the early 2000s by pointing their mall-friendly mockery at the ''Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'' — until they adopted...CardiologyPopGood Charlotte made hay in the early 2000s by pointing their mall-friendly mockery at the ''Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'' — until they adopted...2010-10-26
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Good Charlotte
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!