Billy Ray Cyrus and wife Tish – parents to Miley Cyrus – have filed for divorce Wednesday in Tennessee after 17 years together, People reports. The couple, who has five children, cited irreconcilable differences. “As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family,” they said in a statement. “We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers.”
Posted October 27 2010 — 5:17 PM EDT
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie