Must You Go?, the title of Antonia Fraser?s bold, intimate, madly entertaining memoir of the years with her late husband Harold Pinter refers to the life-changing question posed to the author by the esteemed British playwright at a dinner party in 1975. At the time, the politically outspoken Pinter was married and the father of one; the elegant Fraser, the daughter of an earl, was a prolific writer specializing in English royal biographies, married to a Tory MP, and the mother of six. Their (once scandalous) 33-year love affair lasted until Pinter?s death in 2008. From diary entries she kept that chronicled the glittering couple?s A-list life, Fraser, now 78 and the grandmother of 16, simultaneously creates a tender portrait of an exciting marriage, and a deliciously detailed account of living in the thick of creativity and fame. A
Must You Go?Must You Go?, the title of Antonia Fraser?s bold, intimate, madly entertaining memoir of the years with her late husband Harold Pinter...Must You Go?Memoir, NonfictionAntonia FraserMust You Go?, the title of Antonia Fraser?s bold, intimate, madly entertaining memoir of the years with her late husband Harold Pinter...2010-10-27Nan A. Talese
Must You Go? by Antonia Fraser
Genre: Memoir, Nonfiction; Author: Antonia Fraser; Publisher: Nan A. Talese
Posted October 27 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch Weird Al portray Jesus Christ in a silent film
- Lionsgate developing 'Now You See Me 3'
- First look: Danny Trejo joins 'From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series'
- New 'Magic Mike XXL' poster is all about the abs
- J.K. Rowling—er, Robert Galbraith—is editing the latest Cormoran Strike novel
- 'World War Z' sequel set for 2017 release
- 'Human Centipede 3': What disgusting prop did the director take home?
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!