Must You Go?, the title of Antonia Fraser?s bold, intimate, madly entertaining memoir of the years with her late husband Harold Pinter refers to the life-changing question posed to the author by the esteemed British playwright at a dinner party in 1975. At the time, the politically outspoken Pinter was married and the father of one; the elegant Fraser, the daughter of an earl, was a prolific writer specializing in English royal biographies, married to a Tory MP, and the mother of six. Their (once scandalous) 33-year love affair lasted until Pinter?s death in 2008. From diary entries she kept that chronicled the glittering couple?s A-list life, Fraser, now 78 and the grandmother of 16, simultaneously creates a tender portrait of an exciting marriage, and a deliciously detailed account of living in the thick of creativity and fame. A
Must You Go?Must You Go?, the title of Antonia Fraser?s bold, intimate, madly entertaining memoir of the years with her late husband Harold Pinter...Must You Go?Memoir, NonfictionAntonia FraserMust You Go?, the title of Antonia Fraser?s bold, intimate, madly entertaining memoir of the years with her late husband Harold Pinter...2010-10-27Nan A. Talese
Must You Go? by Antonia Fraser
Genre: Memoir, Nonfiction; Author: Antonia Fraser; Publisher: Nan A. Talese
Posted October 27 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!