NBC has announced two Saturday Night Live lineups for November: Scarlett Johansson will host on Nov. 13 with Arcade Fire as the musical guest, while Anne Hathaway is set to emcee the Nov. 20 show featuring Florence and the Machine. This will be Johansson’s third hosting gig and Hathaway’s second.
Posted October 28 2010 — 10:35 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade