Live to Dance, CBS’ new Paula Abdul-led dance reality contest series will debut with a two-hour episode on Tuesday Jan. 4 – and then air opposite American Idol on Wednesday nights. (The show will broadcast live beginning Wednesday, Jan. 12.) Live to Dance features 18 dancers from “all styles, backgrounds and ages” competing for a $500,000 prize. Abdul, Travis Payne, and Kimberly Wyatt will serve as the “panel of experts,” according to CBS’s statement, and Andrew Günsberg will host.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Outlander' postmortem: EP Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on sexy, surreal season premiere
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany on season premiere choking and spanking
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!