Live to Dance, CBS’ new Paula Abdul-led dance reality contest series will debut with a two-hour episode on Tuesday Jan. 4 – and then air opposite American Idol on Wednesday nights. (The show will broadcast live beginning Wednesday, Jan. 12.) Live to Dance features 18 dancers from “all styles, backgrounds and ages” competing for a $500,000 prize. Abdul, Travis Payne, and Kimberly Wyatt will serve as the “panel of experts,” according to CBS’s statement, and Andrew Günsberg will host.
Posted October 28 2010 — 12:41 PM EDT
- Uhura, Sulu, Scotty prepare for war in new 'Star Trek Beyond' posters
- T.J. Miller's filibustering cracks Ellen DeGeneres up
- Bono joins Bruce Springsteen in Dublin for 'Because the Night'
- Stan Lee says he didn't go to strip club for 'Deadpool' cameo
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis remembers Alan Rickman
- 'Game of Thrones' EW Podcast for 'Blood of My Blood' is live
- Selena Gomez visits sick kids at Boston Children's Hospital
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers