Live to Dance, CBS’ new Paula Abdul-led dance reality contest series will debut with a two-hour episode on Tuesday Jan. 4 – and then air opposite American Idol on Wednesday nights. (The show will broadcast live beginning Wednesday, Jan. 12.) Live to Dance features 18 dancers from “all styles, backgrounds and ages” competing for a $500,000 prize. Abdul, Travis Payne, and Kimberly Wyatt will serve as the “panel of experts,” according to CBS’s statement, and Andrew Günsberg will host.
Posted October 28 2010 — 12:41 PM EDT
- John Stamos congratulates Mary-Kate on her wedding with adorable throwback
- Glassjaw return with new song, reportedly from first album in 13 years
- Spike Lee: Donald Trump's push to close mosques 'like Hitler'
- Jerry Seinfeld announces Beacon Theater residency for 2016
- 'Inside Out,' 'The Good Dinosaur' lead Annie Awards nominations
- Rambo TV series in the works at Fox
- Best of 2015 (Behind the Scenes): Patrick Dempsey says goodbye to McDreamy