Live to Dance, CBS’ new Paula Abdul-led dance reality contest series will debut with a two-hour episode on Tuesday Jan. 4 – and then air opposite American Idol on Wednesday nights. (The show will broadcast live beginning Wednesday, Jan. 12.) Live to Dance features 18 dancers from “all styles, backgrounds and ages” competing for a $500,000 prize. Abdul, Travis Payne, and Kimberly Wyatt will serve as the “panel of experts,” according to CBS’s statement, and Andrew Günsberg will host.
Posted October 28 2010 — 12:41 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'