Live to Dance, CBS’ new Paula Abdul-led dance reality contest series will debut with a two-hour episode on Tuesday Jan. 4 – and then air opposite American Idol on Wednesday nights. (The show will broadcast live beginning Wednesday, Jan. 12.) Live to Dance features 18 dancers from “all styles, backgrounds and ages” competing for a $500,000 prize. Abdul, Travis Payne, and Kimberly Wyatt will serve as the “panel of experts,” according to CBS’s statement, and Andrew Günsberg will host.
Posted October 28 2010 — 12:41 PM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video