Live to Dance, CBS’ new Paula Abdul-led dance reality contest series will debut with a two-hour episode on Tuesday Jan. 4 – and then air opposite American Idol on Wednesday nights. (The show will broadcast live beginning Wednesday, Jan. 12.) Live to Dance features 18 dancers from “all styles, backgrounds and ages” competing for a $500,000 prize. Abdul, Travis Payne, and Kimberly Wyatt will serve as the “panel of experts,” according to CBS’s statement, and Andrew Günsberg will host.
Posted October 28 2010 — 12:41 PM EDT
- CBS orders murder mystery from Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television
- 'Agent Carter' casts Whitney Frost and more season 2 additions
- 9 things we learned about 'Elementary' season 4 at New York Comic-Con
- Three 6 Mafia rapper Koopsta Knicca dies at 40
- Loras Tyrell wants 'Mr. Robot' star Rami Malek on 'Game of Thrones'
- Don Cheadle meets Ewan McGregor in latest 'Miles Ahead' clip
- 'Downton Abbey' boss: Here’s why you’ll enjoy ‘The Last Kingdom'