After months of rumors, Mariah Carey, 41, confirmed on Today that she and husband Nick Cannon, 30, are expecting their first child. The singer, who is keeping her due date under wraps, also revealed that she suffered a miscarriage two years ago. “It’s been a long journey. It’s been tough because I’ve been trying to hold on to a shred of privacy,” she told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush. Carey’s new album, Merry Christmas II You, comes out Nov. 2.
Posted October 28 2010 — 9:37 AM EDT
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie