After months of rumors, Mariah Carey, 41, confirmed on Today that she and husband Nick Cannon, 30, are expecting their first child. The singer, who is keeping her due date under wraps, also revealed that she suffered a miscarriage two years ago. “It’s been a long journey. It’s been tough because I’ve been trying to hold on to a shred of privacy,” she told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush. Carey’s new album, Merry Christmas II You, comes out Nov. 2.
Posted October 28 2010 — 9:37 AM EDT
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!