Vicki Gunvalson, star of The Real Housewives of Orange County, was hospitalized Thursday after suffering from gastrointestinal problems, People reports. Gunvalson experienced internal bleeding and remains in the hospital. “I’m still in the hospital and we still don’t know why I’m bleeding internally yet,” Gunvalson said in an email to People on Friday. The reality star is currently undergoing tests and will have a colonoscopy in attempts to determine what may have caused the bleeding.
Posted October 29 2010 — 4:10 PM EDT
- Justin Bieber claims 3 of top 10 Vevo videos of 2016
- 'E.T.,' 'Godfather,' 'Casablanca' returning to the big screen in 2017
- Zack Snyder made a 'Batman v Superman,' 'Star Wars' mash-up trailer
- 'Westworld': HBO releases season 1 soundtrack to tide you over until 2018
- Seth Meyers slams the media for normalizing the 'alt-right'
- Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron dive in for first 'Baywatch' trailer
- Watch Jimmy Fallon try new Nintendo games
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors