Soul legend Aretha Franklin was released from a Michigan hospital this Saturday after a brief sojourn at the recommendation of her doctors. The singer was forced to cancel a show in Charlottesville, Va. and is currently resting at home. “I would like to thank my friends, fans, and supporters for all the beautiful flowers and their many well wishes,” Franklin said in a statement.
Posted November 2 2010 — 5:09 PM EDT
- 'Black Mirror' creator: 'We're actually pro-technology, promise'
- Tinashe almost freaked out when working with 'idol' Britney Spears
- Westworld ratings take hit from Walking Dead
- Simon Pegg talks 'Star Trek Beyond' with an ISS astronaut
- Missing backup dancer found safe after Rihanna’s emotional plea
- 'Uncharted' movie picks up Shawn Levy to direct
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop