America’s Best Dance Crew judge and choreographer Shane Sparks has been ordered to trial on sex charges, the Associated Press reports. Sparks faces eight sex counts – including six counts of lewd acts on a child and two counts of oral copulation of a person under 16 – related to an incident in the late 1990s involving an underage girl. The choreographer was arrested back in December; his arraignment is scheduled for Nov. 15.
Posted November 2 2010 — 12:09 PM EDT
- Ann Coulter slammed at Rob Lowe roast for conservative views
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good