Last night’s episode of Storm Chasers, titled “Dedication,” revealed that meteorologist Matt Hughes had passed away, but his death was unrelated to his work with the Discovery Channel show. The 30-year-old husband and father of two suffered a fatal injury in his home and died on May 26, according to CBS News, and a coworker of Hughes from KAKE-10 News in Wichita blogged that his friend had been suffering from depression and had previously attempted to commit suicide.
Posted November 4 2010 — 12:20 PM EDT
- Donald Trump compared to famous movie bullies in DNC video
- The National debut new song with St. Vincent in concert
- Gretchen Carlson was angry it took too long to oust Roger Ailes
- WATCH: 'Train to Busan' zombie film clip has blood on the tracks
- Barbra Streisand and Hugh Jackman team up for dreamy duet
- Elon Musk endorsement spikes sales for out-of-print 1929 history book
- 'RHONJ': Melissa Gorga tells husband Joe to 'man up'