Last night’s episode of Storm Chasers, titled “Dedication,” revealed that meteorologist Matt Hughes had passed away, but his death was unrelated to his work with the Discovery Channel show. The 30-year-old husband and father of two suffered a fatal injury in his home and died on May 26, according to CBS News, and a coworker of Hughes from KAKE-10 News in Wichita blogged that his friend had been suffering from depression and had previously attempted to commit suicide.
Posted November 4 2010 — 12:20 PM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?