Irish actress Fiona Shaw (Harry Potter’s Aunt Petunia) has joined the cast of HBO’s True Blood, Deadline reports. Shaw’s character, Marnie, has been described as an underachieving palm reader who is spiritually possessed by an actual witch. She will be a regular cast member in the show’s fourth season next year.
Posted November 8 2010 — 10:25 AM EST
- Colbert tackles Thanksgiving controversies on 'The Late Show'
- New 'Star Wars' spot returns us to last year's teaser
- Uzo Aduba explains what it's like to perform alongside Taylor Swift
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'
- James Corden: Don't deep-fry a turkey today
- Is there a 'Blacklist' baby on the way?
- Gloria Estefan on Syrian refugees: 'There are ways to help this out'